Internal Transfers

Change of Major within ECE department

Students at the ECE department may change their major to another program within the ECE department at any time of their study. However, depending on the requirements of the transferred major students may to additional credits and extend the time for completion of their degree.

To change a major to another major within ECE department, students must apply using the form Change of Major within ECE department  to the ECE program office located at SAC938.

Change of Major from other departments

Current students at NSU who wish to change their program of study (major) from any other department to one of the programs under ECE department must meet the following requirements:

  • Students must complete  27 credits in the current program of study to change program of study.
  • Students must maintain CGPA of 3.00 at the time of application for change of major

Students seeking to change their degree program must submit a written request to the Head of the department. Upon recommendation of the Head of the academic department, to which the student intends to change, and endorsement by the Academic Review Committee (ARC), the Office of the Registrar shall make the necessary changes to a students record.